Quilting Template 6 Piece Template Set
Create Beautiful Quilting Designs Using Your Home Machine With Our Free Motion Template Sets!
Are you a sewing enthusiast and want to take your creativity a notch higher? We got you covered! With this Quilting Template set, you can start quilting like a professional right on your home sewing machine. The set helps you get the look of advanced longarm quilting in minutes.
By using the templates and foot together, you will have the feel of free-motion quilting, but with maximum precision. Ruler foot floats just above the quilt sandwich and traces design inside each template. No hopping mechanism (as in a longarm machine) to get in the way of your hands or impede your vision. Achieving the longarm look with this set is as easy as changing the presser foot.
Beautiful Quilted Effects
Designed for home sewing machines, this presser template set is designed to achieve beautiful quilted effects without the investment of an expensive long arm machine. The package provides you with templates that will allow you to learn how to use 250+ quilting templates.
Different Arc Templates
You can stitch clamshell patterns in two sizes (1/2" and 1-1/2") with Clamshell Template, spirals using 6" Spiral Template, simple circles with 2" Inside Circle Template, and petals with 3-1/2" Spin-E-Fex Template. It also allows you to create pointed petals with 5-1/2" Spinning Wheel Template, adjustment guide which alters the height of the Ruler Foot to properly fit your machine and quilt sandwich.
All you Need In One Set
In this set, you will get a new ruler template sampler set RL-06(2.9mm) and a low shank ruler foot for Singer Pfaff Viking Brother. The ¼" Ruler Foot, is designed specifically for frame quilting.
Suitable for Most Machines
The high sided ruler foot helps prevent the ruler from getting under the needle and ensure the safe use of rulers. It can fit Low Shank Sewing machines, including Low Shank Pfaff, Husqvarna Viking, Brother, Janome New Home, Kenmore, Singer, Babylock, JUKI, Consew, Elna, White, Simplicity, etc.
Determining Ruler Foot Size
To determine your size, all you need to do is lower your foot and then measure the height of the different thickness of templates for Domestic machines based on shank height. The "½" refers to the diameter of the foot. This results in a stitch line that is always a ¼" from the needle.
- Arched lines are at 1/4" segments
- Template measures: 1-3/4" x 3-1/2"
- Finished large shell measures 1-1/2"H x 2-9/16"W
- Finished small shell measures 1/2"H x 9/16"W
- Marked lines are at 1/4" segments
- Template measures: 3" (widest width) x 7"(length)
- Start in the center using the Ruler Foot as the rotation point
- Markings to make arc sizes: 1-1/2"H, 2-1/2"H, 3"H, and 3-7/16"H
- Template measures: 3-3/8" (highest point) x 5-15/16" (length)
- Four alignment lines are from corner to corner and through the middle of the ruler for centering the circle
- Template measures:
- Ruler: 4" x 4"
- Center opening: 2-7/16" diameter
- 23 alignment lines at various angles on the ruler to create stunning designs
- Template measures:
- Ruler: 4" x 4-1/2"
- Center opening: 1/4" (short end) x 1-1/2" (widest end) x 2-1/4"
- Nine alignment lines at various angles on the ruler to create stunning designs
- Template measures:
- Ruler: 2-3/4" (narrow end) x 4-1/2"(widest end) x 5"
- Teardrop center opening: 1/4" (short end) x 2" (widest end) x 2-5/8"
- One side is curved and the other is a straight edge
- Creates a 12" circle
- Made from clear acrylic with marking lines
- Marked lines are at 1/4", 1/2" and 1" segments
- Marked lines are in white
- Marked lines aid in alignment with seams and other design elements
- Ruler measures: 1-3/8" (short ends) x 2-1/2" (widest part) x 7" (length)
- Helps the ruler grip the fabric during quilting
- Cut to size required
- One piece: 1/2" x 6-5/8"
RULER FOOT SIZE:
If you do not know what shank your machine is, all you need to do is lower your foot and then measure the height of the center of the hole for the screw from the needle plate.
- Note: Ruler foot isn't included with this Free motion template set
- Note: Bernina machines require a shank adapter.
1 x Quilting Template 6 Piece Template Set